3 Keys to Recruiting Success
A Proven Process is Key
Recruiting is one of the most important aspects of building a successful Advisory Board. It takes planning, preparation, and following some fundamental steps. If executed properly, achievable objectives are 70% acceptance and 90% retention. To help you reach that goal, the following keys will serve as a guideline as you develop and execute your recruiting activities.
Have all the answers for the recruit as well, with our FAQs page. The questions asked:
- I’ve made several attempts to contact the individual we’d like to recruit, but they don’t know me and have not responded. What is the best way to make contact?
- What’s in it for the member?
- What will keep members engaged and coming back?
- Should I compensate my Board Members?
- How do I determine membership tenure?
- How do I retire or “roll off” members from the board?