Connecting to Customers-Marketing Management
In today’s increasingly complex and competitive marketplace, the adoption of a Customer Advisory Board (CAB) has helped companies thrive and win business.
Optimally consisting of customers from a company’s key segments, CABs can provide answers to many questions:
- How should we rank and align our current product offerings and future development with market needs, to increase launch success?
- Where do our core competencies and customers’ needs/pains converge, so our investments yield more sales?
- How do we acquire more customers like our most profitable ones?
- What types of new customers exist, and how can we capture them?
- What’s the next big thing in this industry?
- How do we increase retention rates?