The B2B Executive Playbook by Sean Geehan
This extraordinary book is the Ultimate Weapon for CEOs and the entire leadership for small, medium and global B2B companies.
Find out how the fate of your B2B Company rests in the hands of relatively few people, and what you need to do about it.
This exceptional book is a critical resource for all executives of small, medium and global B2B companies.
The world for executives in Business to Business (B2B) companies is critically different from the world of their Business to Consumer (B2C) counterparts. All too often B2C strategies and tactics are applied to B2B companies, which leads to disappointing, even disastrous results. B2B requires a completely different playbook.
This book is an absolute necessity if:
- Your top customers account for a large amount of your revenue
- Your strategic planning meetings are unproductive or frustrating
- Your company’s margins are being threatened or eroding
- You have lost or are at risk of losing top customers
- You have had new products fall short of revenue, margin and/or market share goals
- Relationships with real decision makers of your most important customers are questionable
- You struggle to measure the ROI on marketing or R&D programs
- Your re-branding efforts have fallen flat
- Your senior team disagrees on how to move the company forward
- Your organization gets activity confused with results
In this groundbreaking book, Sean Geehan draws upon over 20 years of experience to outline the proven characteristics of successful B2B companies and the strategies they must adopt in order to survive and thrive. He and his team highlight case studies and research from market-leading companies such as Harris Broadcasting, Crown Partners, Henny Penny, Springer, AmerisourceBergen, Intesource, Oracle, and more to prove what practices succeed and why others fail.
About the Author
Sean D. Geehan is president and founder of Geehan Group, the premier thought leader in and provider of Customer Advisory Board research, services, and methodology.
Geehan Group has researched and worked with hundreds of companies in developing its knowledge base, incorporating industry best practices in building its successful methodology used by market leaders, including companies such as Alcatel-Lucent, Amdocs, Business Objects, LexisNexis, NCR, Reynolds & Reynolds, Dell, EDS, Swagelok, Symantec, Xerox and Autodesk.
Sean has more than 15 years experience in the area of sales, marketing and consulting services. He has spoken at and moderated many conferences, hosts a weekly radio talk show, and is the recognized expert on Customer Advisory Boards. Sean has most recently been published in articles by Wharton, American Marketing Association, MarketingProfs, Frost & Sullivan, American Executive and Research Department Report, as well as others.
Sean received the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2002. He holds a BA in Marketing and an MBA from the University of Dayton. He has also attended executive education programs at Columbia, Northwestern and The Center for Executive Leadership and Development.