Why Geehan Group?
Proven Methodology Provides Measureable Business Results
Geehan Group is the leader in connecting B2B Executives with their most strategic customers in order to maximize customer retention, sales, profits and long-term market alignment. Through specialized, proven methodologies and experience, Geehan Group creates and delivers high-profile, customer-driven strategies and initiatives that drive measurable business results.
Acknowledged as a leading professional services company, Geehan Group has been featured by the Wharton School of Business, American Marketing Association, RFL Research Department Report, CMO Council, Marketing Profs, CFO magazine and National Public Radio. Our world-class client list includes HCL, Intel, Standard Register, Patni, Harris, LexisNexis, Microsoft, Oracle, Quest Diagnostics/MedPlus, Springer, Xerox and more.
Programs delivered by the Geehan Group help you move toward becoming a Trusted Advisor to your most important customers.
- Delivered over 100 world-class initiatives
- Step-by-step process designed to deliver success
Strategic Process Integration
- Alignment of objectives by internal stakeholders and executives
- Agenda and priority issues are tied to corporate objectives
- Designed to have our clients build and strengthen relationships with their customers
- Guidance in recruiting C-level and other customer executives
- Proven recruiting process that has produced at least a 75% success rate and high level of member commitment (75% of the customers we jointly target with our clients accept a position on the board and consistently attend meetings on an ongoing basis)
- Leverage time between meetings (to extend relationships)
- Optimize time in front of customers – clients and customers are prepared for relevant dialogue
Program Management and Oversight
- Project management and ownership of execution
- Roles and responsibilities defined to ensure accountability and success
- Scorecards utilized to measure and track success