Find out how the fate of your B2B Company rests in the hands of relatively few people, and what you need to do about it.
The world for executives in Business to Business (B2B) companies is critically different from the world of their Business to Consumer (B2C) counterparts. All too often B2C strategies and tactics are applied to B2B companies, which leads to disappointing, even disastrous results. B2B requires a completely different playbook.
This book is an absolute necessity if:
- Your top customers account for a large amount of your revenue
- Your strategic planning meetings are unproductive or frustrating
- Your company’s margins are being threatened or eroding
- You have lost or are at risk of losing top customers
- You have had new products fall short of revenue, margin and/or market share goals
- Relationships with real decision makers of your most important customers are questionable
- You struggle to measure the ROI on marketing or R&D programs
- Your re-branding efforts have fallen flat
- Your senior team disagrees on how to move the company forward
- Your organization gets activity confused with results
In this groundbreaking book, Sean Geehan draws upon over 20 years of experience to outline the proven characteristics of successful B2B companies and the strategies they must adopt in order to survive and thrive. He and his team highlight case studies and research from market-leading companies such as Harris Broadcasting, Crown Partners, Nuance, Henny Penny, Salesforce.com, Springer Publishing, AmerisourceBergen, Kodak, Intesource, Oracle, and more to prove what practices succeed and why others fail.
This extraordinary book is a critical resource for all executives of small, medium and global B2B companies.
"When I became CEO, status quo was not an option. I've witnessed the impact Geehan's approach has made with many firms. Applying these transforming and results-driven principles was a top priority for me."
- Joe Morgan, CEO, Standard Register
"These approaches have helped Harris refine our strategies and meaningfully retain and grow our revenue and margin."
- Tim Thorsteinson, President, Harris Broadcasting
"Applying these principles was instrumental in helping us better plan & execute our growth strategy...it's straightforward and applicable for B2B companies that want to be market leaders."
- Richard Hearn, Co-Founder and CEO, Crown Partners